Any personal information registered by the user who is below 13 years old is absolutely prohibited and automatically erased as this website is a general audience website.
1. About Information We Collect
As part of our policy to provide a comprehensive and efficient service, we require you to register your real name, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address and Social Security Number ("Personally Identifiable Information" or "PII"). On the other hand, information that does not identify you, otherwise known as "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" or "Non-PII" such as demographic data and online activity, is also treated with utmost importance. All of your electronic identifiable information data are treated with strict confidentiality. We will not share with any unauthorized third party. We may also consider collecting and storing similar information of other people (borrowers) that you voluntarily provide in connection with the use of this website.
2. How We Collect and Use Information
This Section explains how we collect and use information:
- From You
It is within our understanding that the information you intentionally provide to us is for the purpose of seeking assistance in acquiring our products and services. It is understandable that the kind of information we collect varies as to the kind of the product or service requested.
- Other Sources
For cross-reference purposes, we are at liberty to obtain information about you from other reliable sources such as credit reports, as well as home and demographic information. We respect your privacy on information and avoiding pulling your credit bureau report without seeking your permission. The credit bureau provides information and data in relation to credit records of both individuals and corporate clients. The applicable laws and the implementing rules govern the disclosure since unnecessary disclosures could result in legal complications such as unduly destroying innocent clients or those in good faith in their credit transactions.
- Automatic Collection, Cookies and Other Internet Technologies
To maximize the advantages and great opportunities of information and communication technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other similar tools, we collect information and activities from your computer as linked to our website using the said technological tools. In addition to the foregoing provision and to maximize the service we provide, we automatically collect Non-PII stored in your browser every time you visit our website. As in customarily practice in an online community such information includes, but not limited to, your IP address, browser's type and language, access times, record showing the content of the undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, referring website address and other matters appurtenant thereto.
A cookie is a type of a small text file that is stored on a computer of the user, which is intended for record-keeping purposes.
In order to help you further personalize your online experience, obtain record information, and facilitate access about your visit to our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies. Providing your computer with a cookie, serves a purpose of helping us track the information about your online activity on our website. Such information also includes the pages you visit, the links or valuable advertisements you click on and like to share, and other pertinent activities you take for the duration of your visit to our website. We assure you that the cookies do not store any PII about you. It is common knowledge that most browsers are set by default to automatically accept cookies. However, you can decline cookies by modifying your browser settings. In the event that you choose to decline cookies, you will not have available the all-out services of our website as it normally does, and may not function properly.
3. Other Technologies
Web beacons are also called clear gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs. They are similar in function to cookies because of their tiny graphics with a unique identifier. They are used for the purpose of tracking of web users or to access cookies. In order to determine whether or not e-mail messages are opened and acted upon, we use web beacons in e-mail messages and newsletters.
Generally we may use Information to:
- Provide you with products or services you requested;
- Assist in the management of your customer relationship and provide you with appropriate customer support;
- Find out and analyze your use of and interest in our products, services, and content as well as the products, services, and content offered by others and partners;
- Send you correspondence via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about the kind of products or services that may be of interest to you;
- Create and provide content and services that are appropriate to your interests on our website and other websites;
- Formulate, develop, and deliver targeted advertisements;
- Make an assessment of our findings, over-all effectiveness of our website, online advertising, content, programming, and other activities;
- Verify your eligibility in order to join in different promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- Administer our business; and
- Perform such other functions as may be deemed necessary at the time of collection.
4. Financial Information
For the completeness of information needed in regards to conditional loan offers, we may use a financial information database. Such information contained in the database serves to: match your record with auto dealers or lending partners, help you verify your identity, and protect against any possible fraudulent transactions.
5. With Whom do we Share Your Information
- DreamAutoLoan.com. We will share your information with DreamAutoLoan.com. DreamAutoLoan.com adheres with this Policy. We assure you that we will not disclose your information outside of DreamAutoLoan.com.
- Lending Partners or Investors. When you complete a loan information request, you will be matched with different lending partners or dealers who may respond with loan offers. Submitting such requests' means that you consent, acknowledge, and agree to the disclosure of your PII which is associated with lending partners and dealers in our network. We will not initiate to perform a credit check unless you authorize us to do so. Authorizing us takes effect upon submission of the completed application form and checking that you agree to this policy. For a list of lending partners, click here. It is in your own interest to protect yourself from any identity theft. Our objective is to protect you from any identity theft and we may suggest you sign up with a partner service after application. Please note that in the event that no agreed transaction for providing a product or service has been made, the lending partners with whom you are matched may retain or use your information registered in the lending partners' websites. We advise you to contact these lending partners immediately to ask them to remove your information stored in their privacy and information sharing practices. These lending partners will contact you by e-mail or phone.
- Other Situations
As part of our policy, we also may release your information with respect of the following instances subject to our own discretion:
When asked to reply to the subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request to help a law enforcement or other government agency resolve any case with whom we have a knowledge of or any collaboration that is deemed necessary for the resolution of any case; to provide us the opportunity to establish or exercise our legal rights; to assert the right against legal claims, to protect from any flaw or legal infirmities in said transactions, or as other lawful acts that are required by law. In such cases, to protect us under the law we may either raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us to the fullest possible.
When occasions of the sale of our business, a divestiture, consolidation, asset sale, merger, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy or other substantial corporate transactions occur during the lifetime of our business, especially during the period with which you request for products and services for your own use.
6. DreamAutoLoan.com Considerations
We will ensure confidentiality with respect to your email address or phone number. We will only share such important contact details for the period that you request certain product and services available through DreamAutoLoan.com, but not more than 90 days. Whether or not you avail of their services, the partner, lender or dealer will still retain or use your PII that you provided to them. It is to your best interest that you immediately contact the parties to discontinue the use of your information in relation to their privacy and information sharing practices.
7. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
As part of our policy, we may share Non-PII with third parties at our own discretion.
8. Third Party Links and Policies
There are third parties who own and operate websites which are linked to our website. The servers of these third parties are both located in the United States or in other countries. They have their own privacy and security practices which by law are not within our control and responsibility. To ensure that your information are secured or properly handled by third parties, you need to review their privacy and security practices.
9. Special Notice to Tennessee Residents
- the kind of information we shared with third parties to help them in their direct marketing transactions during the preceding calendar year.
- the third parties' names and addresses that received your information; and
- the identification of the third parties' products or services marketed when the nature of their business are not determinable from their name.
10. Updating and Accessing Your Information
The sites or servers you have used will be the determining factors in knowing the appropriate methods used for accessing your Information. Contact our Customer Care Department at email@example.com to update your personal information. Our address is 242 West Main Street #177, Hendersonville, TN 37075.
11. Choices about Collection and Use of Your Information
You will not be able to use certain features of our websites or receive the requested products or services if you do not provide us with your electronic and identifiable personal information. Your completed loan requests are stored in our database for various periods of time pursuant to the Federal and state regulations. Consequently, we retain your information in our database until the applicable period shall have been expired.
12. How we protect your PII
We assure you of our efforts to take physical, electronic, and procedural measures aimed at safeguarding your PII from any attempt or unauthorized access and disclosure. In view of the foregoing, our employees are required to observe our company's information security safeguards; the encryption is used for the transmission of your PII in order to have a link between your system and ours, and to further guard your PII from any unauthorized persons from gaining access, we use firewalls. It is a common knowledge that there is no complete assurance for a secured system. Much to our desire to completely secure your PII through various steps we employed, we cannot guarantee that your PII, searches and other communications are always secure at all times. It is also your obligation to be prudent in handling and disclosing your PII. To protect yourself against identity theft, we may refer you to the website of the Federal Trade Commission.
13. TCPA Compliance: Use of automated telephone dialing systems, text messages and or prerecorded messages
DreamAutoLoan.com helps consumers get financing through a network of participating auto dealers and/or direct lending partners that specialize in helping people who may have experienced credit problems. The information we collect from you enables us to match you with local dealers and finance companies that may be well suited in providing the credit you are interested in. We do not know who your matches will be until we review your information. By giving us and our lending partners consent to contact you using automated telephone dialing systems, text messages and or prerecorded messages, we can provide you with faster and more efficient updates regarding the status of your application.
From time to time we update or modify this Policy to conform to any change in the collection, use, and sharing of your information that may serve you better. In this Policy, it is provided therein the date it was last updated. It is recommended that you always check this Policy every time your visit this website to keep abreast of any changes effected. Your regular visit to our websites would prove that you agree to the changes to the Policy.
15. Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
If you are a resident of the United States of America, you are covered by the Policy's provision for the collection of information on our websites. In the event that you visit our websites outside of the United States, where our servers are located and our central database is operated, your information is basically transferred to, stored and processed by our company's servers and central database where they are currently located. Be aware that we cannot expect that the data protection and other laws of the United States of America, as well as those other countries, might not be comprehensive as yours'. You are cognizant that your use of the services indicates your understanding that your information may be linked both to our facilities and those third parties as provided under this Policy.
16. No Rights of Third Parties
This Policy does not guarantee rights enforceable by third parties or mandatory disclosure of any Pll vis-à-vis users of our websites.
17. California Consumer Privacy Act
18. How to Contact Us
Should you have questions about this Policy or our information-handling practices, or if you would like to know how we disclose personal information to third parties in connection with their direct marketing purposes, please don't hesitate to e-mail or post mail using the information stated below:
242 West Main Street #177
Hendersonville, TN 37075